CHANGES: A Co-Occurring Conditions Recovery Program
Our customers are always interested in what Telecare is doing to improve our programs and services, and make them more consumer-driven and effective for the people we serve. CARF plays a big role in these efforts.
In this video, you'll hear from Telecare staff members:
- Dana Smith, Telecare’s Director of Quality
- Amber Mayfield, ACT Team Lead at CHANGES
- Tasheen Holmes, ACT Case Manager at CHANGES
They share their experiences with CARF, including:
- What we've learned through the CARF process -- and how you might benefit from this in your organization.
- How small changes can make a big difference -- such as a brand new service coordination board that helps us find and fix gaps in service.
- What we're planning next -- include a revamped member socialization area that offers a safe haven in a high crime area.
- How outside feedback has been a helpful catalyst to spur creative ideas and collaboration.
They also share a couple of tools you can use. Get them here!