Telecare Career Opportunities
Please visit Telecare at the upcoming
Diversity Career Fair on Nov. 8, 2017 in Long Beach!
Admission is free. Parking is free. Learn more about the event here!
We look forward to meeting you!
When we Dream and Take Action, We are Capable of Incredible Things.
Together We Will Take Recovery to New Levels!
At Telecare, we exist to help clients – and employees – reach their full potential. Our programs are empowering and culturally diverse. Though they vary in intensity and services provided, our programs are all guided by a fundamental belief: with appropriate supports, recovery is not only possible, it is probable.
Over employees work together as multidisciplinary teams in unique settings, supporting clients directly and/or indirectly. We believe that when employees are empowered themselves – through training, development and the ability to be both personally involved in the organization and creative in the way they do their work – they can better support clients in recovery.
Having trouble viewing the page?
Please note that this page is most compatible with Internet Explorer 11. For easy access, you must allow
pop-ups and cookies.
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools menu, and then select Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab, and then move the slider to the level of privacy you prefer.
To enter Pop-Up Settings manually for Internet Explorer or Firefox:
- Open Internet Explorer and select Tools > Pop-up Blocker > Pop-up Blocker Settings.
- In the Address of website to allow, type the address, or URL, of the website that you want to allow pop-ups to display – for example, ultipro.com.
- Select the Add button. Make sure ultipro.com appears in the Allowed Sites list.
- Select Close and then OK to go back to the Internet Explorer main window.
***If you experience technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.