Orange County AOT
615 West Civic Center Drive
Santa Ana, California 92701
About Orange County AOT
At Telecare’s Assisted Outpatient Treatment (AOT) program in Orange County, you have the opportunity to connect with a group of people who are here to be your support team.
We know that the journey to recovery can be a tough one, and we believe that no one should have to go through it alone. We have a full staff of peer specialists, personal service coordinators, master-level therapists or social workers, nurses, and psychiatrists who are all here to help you on your path.
Just the Basics
Population Served: Adults ages 18+ with serious mental illness who have a history of lack of participation in a mental health program
that have resulted in 2+ hospitalizations or incarcerations within the last 36 months, or have attempted to cause harm in the last
Funded by: Mental Health Services Act
Our program is based on the Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) model, where we connect you to the proper resources that can help
you achieve your goals. We will work together with your family, friends, and the court system to help you take steps towards making
Services and Supports
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Recovery-focused, strength-based services
- Intensive case management/wraparound services
- Co-occurring disorder treatment
- 24/7 on-call staff response if needed
- Field-based services
- Peer-run activities
- Providing education and vocational services and training
- Linking up with housing specialists
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- After hours
- On-call staff availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Referrals for AOT services go through Orange County Laura’s Law hotline, 855-422-1421. Individuals are evaluated by the County and are then referred to appropriate treatment programs. Telecare’s Orange County AOT program is court-ordered.
- Adults ages 18 and older
- Resident of Orange County
- Clinical determination that the person is unlikely to survive safely in the community without supervision
- Person’s condition is substantially deteriorating
- Person has been offered chance to participate in development of their treatment plan for services and continues to fail to
- Have a history of lack of participation in a mental health program that have resulted in 2+ hospitalizations or incarcerations within the last 36 months, or has had serious threats or acts of violence in the last 48 months
What Makes Us Different
Your recovery starts with a carefully tailored treatment plan according to your specific needs. While you may be joining our program because of a court order, we want you to know that, for us, it does not matter how you got to this point, what matters is that you feel better in your life and we are here to help you do that. We work with you to meet these needs by assigning you an intensive case manager who can help you with co-occurring treatment, life skills training, assisting you with social security and Medi-Cal, and community integration.
Telecare is a family- and employee-owned company that has been treating individuals with serious mental illness since 1965. We specialize in innovative, outcomes-driven services for high-risk individuals with complex needs. Our programs are recovery-focused and clinically effective and are designed in partnership with local, county, state and other behavioral health organizations.