Telecare North Sound E&T
1803 North Sound Drive
Sedro-Woolley, Washington 98284
About Telecare North Sound E&T
At Telecare North Sound Evaluation and Treatment (E&T), we provide intensive mental health and psychiatric treatment services in a safe, welcoming environment for adults experiencing a mental health emergency.
We believe recovery starts from within, and that our job is to do whatever it takes to provide the support needed on your recovery journey. Our 16-bed secure facility includes a full staff of registered nurses, clinicians, peer specialists, and social workers on call 24 hours a day to provide wrap-around support.
What to Expect
Your recovery plan starts with you. Upon arrival, a diverse clinical team will provide an individualized assessment and work with you every step of the way to support your goals in life.
Just the Basics
Population Served: Adults, ages 18 and older, who are experiencing a mental health emergency
Funded by: North Sound Mental Health Administration Regional Support Network
Our services are designed using Telecare’s Recovery-Centered Clinical System (RCCS). This system incorporates evidence-based practices and innovative design components, and emphasizes choice-making skills, harm-reduction techniques, and also strives to awaken the hopes and dreams of the individual. The RCCS emphasizes “no-force first” practices. Staff work with individuals within their cultural dynamic and assist in building independence and self-responsibility in order to foster their recovery and successfully transition them back to lower levels of care.
Services and Supports
A variety of therapies and activities adapted to your needs and preferences are offered as part of your treatment plan. Services at Telecare North Sound E&T include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive evaluation and risk assessment, covering mental health and substance abuse
- Psychiatric assessment and treatment
- Peer support and community group meetings
- Social and recreational activities
- Supportive counseling on group and individual basis
- Medication administration and management
Staff are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Any Designated Mental Health Professionals (DMHP) within the North Sound Mental Health Administration (NSMH) service area, in consultation with the Telecare North Sound E&T staff, and in adherence with established admission criteria, will review pending admissions for medical care needs, safety, and security, to ensure appropriate admissions.
Who Is Served
- Adults ages 18 and older diagnosed with a serious mental illness
- Reside primarily in the North Sound Region of Washington
- Sexually violent offenders being detained pursuant to RCW 71.09 or high risk sex offenders classified by the local law enforcement agencies are excluded from admission.
- Any individual with any pending (not dismissed or otherwise disposed) felony charge shall be excluded from admission. Individuals released on a Temporary Release (TR) may be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis after consultation with the Designated Mental Health Professional (DMHP).
Contacting A Family Member
The involvement of family members is a very important aspect of recovery. We strive to provide support in strengthening our members’ family relationships and extended support systems.
Per HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) guidelines, staff members cannot release any client information without a signed authorization.
Founded in 1965, Telecare is one of the nation’s largest family- and employee-owned, providers of adult mental health services to county and state governments, and behavioral health organizations. Telecare provides a full range of services and supports to individuals with serious mental illness, and delivers innovative programs tailored to individuals with co-occurring issues such as homelessness, substance abuse, developmental disabilities, or involvement in the criminal justice system.