Mental Health Urgent Care, Perris
85 Ramona Expressway, Suites 1-3
Perris, CA 92571
About Mental Health Urgent Care
At the Mental Health Urgent Care (MHUC) program in Perris, CA, we are here to help you find relief from distress and assist you in maintaining stability in your life.
We believe recovery starts from within and that our job is to do whatever it takes to help you cope with crisis and gain skills to deal with your challenges more effectively. Our voluntary, 12-chair facility includes a full staff of clinicians, psychiatric prescribers, nursing staff, and peer specialists who are all here to help you on your path.
Your recovery plan starts with you. Upon arrival, a diverse clinical team will provide an individualized assessment and work with you every step of the way to resolve your current crisis in ways that support your goals in life.
Just the Basics
Population Served: Adults with serious mental health conditions, as well as co-occurring physical health and substance use issues.
Funded by: Riverside University Health System-Behavioral Health
Our services emphasize choice-making skills and harm-reduction techniques. We provide a safe, respectful environment where you can receive immediate, individualized assistance and a compassionate presence to stabilize symptoms, avoid the need for higher levels of care, and receive appropriate referrals to community-based resources.
Services and Supports
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Access to psychiatric providers, nurses, social workers, and other clinical staff
- Psychiatric assessment
- Medication evaluation and service
- Development of crisis and recovery plans
- Linkage and referral to community treatment resources including medical services
- Open 24-hours, 7 days per week
- Length of stay is up to 24 hours
- Referrals can come from the county’s mobile crisis teams, local hospital emergency departments, emergency treatment services, law enforcement, faith-based organizations, family, and friends
- Walk-ins are welcomed and encouraged
- Adults aged 18 and older
- Persons diagnosed with a mental illness who are experiencing a mental health crisis and who may also have a co-occurring substance use disorder
- Residents of Mid-County region: Hemet, San Jacinto, Perris, Lake Elsinore, Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Romoland, Wildamar and surrounding unincorporated areas
Telecare is a family- and employee-owned company that has been treating individuals with serious mental illness since 1965. We specialize in innovative, outcomes-driven services for high-risk individuals with complex needs. Our programs are recovery-focused and clinically effective and are designed in partnership with local, county, state and other behavioral health organizations.