Lagos Crisis Residential Treatment Facility
9890 County Farm Road, Building C.
Riverside, CA 92503
About Lagos CRT
At the Lagos Crisis Residential Treatment (CRT), we provide comprehensive mental health and psychiatric treatment services in a safe, welcoming inpatient environment for adults with serious mental illness.
We believe recovery starts from within, and that our job is to do whatever it takes to provide the support needed on your recovery journey in a comfortable, structured setting . Our secure 16-bed facility includes a full team of nurses, a psychiatrist, clinicians, peer specialists, and recovery specialists providing support 24 hours a day.
Your recovery plan starts with you. Upon arrival, a diverse clinical team will provide an individualized assessment and work with you every step of the way to support your goals in life.
Our services are designed using Telecare’s Recovery-Centered Clinical System (RCCS). This system incorporates evidence-based practices and innovative design components. RCCS focuses on choice-making skills, harm reduction techniques and strives to awaken the hopes and dreams of the individual. The RCCS emphasizes “no-force first” practices. Staff work with individuals within their cultural dynamic in building independence and self-responsibility in order to foster their recovery and successfully transition them home or to less restrictive
Service and Supports
A variety of therapies and activities adapted to your needs and preferences are offered as a part of your treatment plan. Services at Lagos CRT include, but are not limited to:
- Behavioral health needs screening
- Individual and group therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Symptom reduction counseling
- Support and educational services for participants and family members
- 24/7 on-call staff response as needed
- Community integration support
- Skill-building and wellness classes
- Linkage to community resources, such as medical and mental
- health care, substance use services, housing and vocational resources, MediCal and food stamp assistance, and referral to
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
Referrals are coordinated through the Riverside County Department of Mental Health’s Assessment and Consultation Team.
Who Is Served
- Resident of Riverside County aged 18-59
- Persons diagnosed with serious mental illness who are experiencing a mental health crisis and who have a co-occurring substance use disorder.
Telecare firmly believes that people with lived experience of serious mental illness serve as a powerful resource for modeling and
At Lagos, peer support positions are included on all shifts and will make up 50% or more of the full-time employee headcount. The program’s peer-designated roles will include Peer Support Specialists, a Peer Recovery Educator, Peer Recovery Coaches, a Family Peer Support Specialist, and a Peer Team Lead.
Telecare is a family- and employee-owned company that has been treating individuals with serious mental illness since 1965. We specialize in innovative, outcomes-driven services for high-risk individuals with complex needs. Our programs are recovery-focused and clinically effective and are designed in partnership with local, county, state and other behavioral health organizations.