5634 Jeremy Way
Stockton, California 95212
About Jeremy House
Jeremy House Crisis Residential Services is a safe environment
for individuals who are experiencing a mental health crisis and need additional support to avoid hospitalization, stabilize symptoms and return to their previous level of functioning. The program provides voluntary, short-term services, typically lasting up to 10 days. The program also provides dual diagnosis services for people who are experiencing a mental health crisis and also have substance abuse issues. The program employs peer counselors as well as licensed professionals and provides services in a culturally sensitive manner.
Just the Basics
Population Served: Adults, ages 18 to 59, who reside in San Joaquin County, California
Funded by: The program operates under contract with San Joaquin County Behavioral Health Services
This program follows Telecare’s Recovery-Centered Clinical System (RCCS), an innovative recovery framework that incorporates the latest research and evidence-based practices. RCCS emphasizes doing no harm and supporting and enlivening recovery. The recovery model incorporates such approaches as motivational interviewing, cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), harm reduction, and other consumer-centered therapeutic interventions.
Services and Supports
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Crisis intervention, including emotional support and de-escalation of crisis situations
- Alternative to inpatient hospitalization
- Development of service/recovery plan
- Brief individual and group rehabilitation treatment, and family counseling as needed
- Temporary respite from a living situation that was contributing to the crisis
- Assistance with self-administration of medications
- Discharge planning: Intensive planning and implementation of integrated aftercare services in the community, including linkage to natural supports
- Linkage and referral to services including assistance with obtaining entitlements, community housing, community treatment resources, and referral to appropriate medical services
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
All referrals are coordinated by San Joaquin County Behavioral Health Services. Walk-in clients and self-referrals are not accepted at the crisis residential program.
Who Is Served
- Adults ages 18 to 59 who have been diagnosed with a serious mental illness and are experiencing a mental health crisis
- Individuals may have a co-occurring substance use issue
- Reside in San Joaquin County in California
Contacting A Family Member
Family members can contact individuals at Jeremy House by calling the main number at (209) 888-4969.
Per the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines, staff members cannot release any client information without a signed authorization.
Family members are also welcome to contact the program director.
Telecare is a family- and employee-owned company that has been treating individuals with serious mental illness since 1965. We specialize in innovative, outcomes-driven services for high-risk individuals with complex needs. Our programs are recovery-focused and clinically effective and are designed in partnership with local, county, state and other behavioral health organizations.