Mission Viejo, CA 92691
(949) 238‐2400 Main
At Telecare TREEhouse South, we provide a variety of support services in a homelike environment that assist you in recovering and managing your specific needs.
We believe recovery starts from within, and that our job is to do whatever it takes to provide the support needed on your recovery journey. Our voluntary, 6-bed facility includes peer counselors, paraprofessional staff, and licensed professionals who provide services in a culturally sensitive manner.
Your recovery plan starts with you. Upon arrival, a diverse clinical team will provide an individualized assessment and work with you every step of the way to support your goals in recovery.
Just the Basics
Population Served: Adults with serious mental health conditions, as well as co-occurring physical health and substance use issues.
Funded by: Orange County Health Care Agency
Our services are designed using Telecare’s Recovery-Centered Clinical System (RCCS). This system incorporates evidence-based practices and emphasizes “power with” practices that aim to help individuals learn to make choices that lead to self-control, self-responsibility, and self-determination. Staff work with individuals within their cultural dynamic in building independence and self-responsibility in order to nurture their recovery and successfully transition them home or to less restrictive community settings.
Services and Supports
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Support services include emotional support, brief individual and group rehabilitation treatment, and family counseling
- A homelike and therapeutic environment for rehabilitation
- Development of recovery goals
- Assistance with self-administration of medications
- Assistance with obtaining entitlements
- Discharge planning to community-based programs and services for continued recovery
Monday - Sunday: 24 hours a day
Referrals are coordinated by the Orange County Health Care Agency who evaluate the need for services. A member of the TREEhouse South clinical staff will review the referral and screen for appropriateness by phone.
- Residents of Orange County, ages 18-59
- Persons diagnosed with a behavioral health disorder who are experiencing a mental health crisis, and who may have a co-occurring substance use disorder
- Walk-in clients and self-referrals are not accepted at the crisis residential program
Telecare is a family- and employee-owned company that has been treating individuals with serious mental illness since 1965. We specialize in innovative, outcomes-driven services for high-risk individuals with complex needs. Our programs are recovery-focused and clinically effective and are designed in partnership with local, county, state and other behavioral health organizations..