Telecare Partners in Wellness
800 N. 1st Street
San Jose, CA 95112
About Telecare Partners in Wellness
At the Telecare Partners in Wellness program, our aim is to support you as a whole person and empower recovery from within. Our multidisciplinary team works with you, your health care providers, and county behavioral health providers to identify your whole-health goals, figure out how you can reach them, and support you in achieving these goals.
Our team will work with you to ensure you have comprehensive, person-centered care from the moment you walk in the door. We are made up of a team lead, psychiatrist, physician assistant, nurses, personal service coordinators, case managers, a substance use specialist, a peer specialist, and a housing specialist. Our services are provided at our clinic, as well as in the community.
We typically collaborate with participants for two to three years. During this time, we provide comprehensive health and wellness screenings, evidence-based treatment, education on substance use, and teach illness self-management individually and in groups. We empower you to make decisions that measurably increase your health and wellness.
Just the Basics
Population Served: Adults (age 18+) diagnosed with a severe mental illness
Funded by: Santa Clara County Pay For Success
At Partners in Wellness, we support you as a whole person and empower recovery from within. To achieve this, our team provides you with wraparound supports, helps you navigate the physical health, substance use, and mental health systems, and is your partner in taking positive steps toward the things that matter in your life.
Services and Supports
Services at Telecare Partners in Wellness include, but are not limited to:
- Outreach and engagement
- Community-based wraparound services
- Intensive case management
- Housing support
- Participant activities and events
- Co-occurring services
- Linkage to financial benefits
- Symptom management and coping skills
- Health and wellness groups
- Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Our services are provided in the community, as well as at our clinic
Eligible individuals will be referred by specially trained Behavioral Health Services Department staff.
- Adults, ages 18+, diagnosed with a Serious Mental Illness (SMI) and who have high utilization of county psychiatric services, such as:
- Emergency Psychiatric Services (EPS)
- Barbara Arons Pavilion (BAP) or other psychiatric inpatient facilities under contract with the county
- Crisis stabilization/crisis residential services
- Institute for Mental Disease (IMD) or Mental Health Rehabilitation Center (MHRC)
- Individuals meeting these criteria will be randomized into the program for enrollment or into a control group who will receive the existing array of county services.
Telecare is a family- and employee-owned company that has been treating individuals with serious mental illness since 1965. We specialize in innovative, outcomes-driven services for high-risk individuals with complex needs. Our programs are recovery-focused and clinically effective and are designed in partnership with local, county, state and other behavioral health organizations.