Telecare Yuma ACT
1595 South 1st Avenue
Yuma, Arizona 85364
About Telecare Yuma ACT
Operated by Telecare Corporation in partnership with Cenpatico, Telecare Yuma ACT is an Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) program for individuals with serious mental illness. This program provides multidisciplinary wraparound services and supports to ensure members’ success in the community, promote hope, wellness, and recovery, and prevent unnecessary readmissions to
- Treatment and support services are individualized and guided by the individual's hopes and dreams.
- Range of services is comprehensive, culturally competent, and flexible.
- Most services are provided in the community, where members live, work and socialize.
Just the Basics
Population Served: Adults, ages 18 and older, who have been diagnosed with a serious mental illness
Funded by: Arizona Department of Health Services/Division of Behavioral Health Services (ADHS/DBHS) and AHCCCS
This program follows Telecare’s Recovery-Centered Clinical System (RCCS), an innovative recovery framework that incorporates the latest research and evidence-based practices. RCCS emphasizes doing no harm and supporting and enlivening recovery. The recovery model incorporates such approaches as motivational interviewing, cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), harm reduction, and other consumer-centered therapeutic interventions.
Services and Supports
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Outreach and engagement
- Comprehensive risk assessment and treatment
- Individualized recovery planning
- Substance abuse intervention and counseling
- Supportive counseling
- Medication management and support
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services that include symptom management, building independent living skills, and enhancing coping and social skills
- Employment counseling
- Physical health care coordination and preventative interventions
- Entitlement access and support
- Referrals to peer support groups
- 24/7 availability for members in crisis
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Services are provided when and where the member needs them: days, evenings and weekends.
- Crisis services are available to members 24/7/365
Referrals are coordinated through Cenpatico Intake Agencies.
Who Is Served
- Adults ages 18 and older
- Residents of greater Yuma area
- Diagnosed with a serious mental illness
Contacting A Family Member
Family members can contact individuals at Yuma ACT by calling the main number at (928) 329-5855.
Per the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines, staff members cannot release any client information without a signed authorization.
Family members are also welcome to contact the program director.
Telecare is a family- and employee-owned company that has been treating individuals with serious mental illness since 1965. We specialize in innovative, outcomes-driven services for high-risk individuals with complex needs. Our programs are recovery-focused and clinically effective and are designed in partnership with local, county, state and other behavioral health organizations.