Whole Person Care
At Telecare, we know that mental health, physical wellness, and co-occurring conditions are all interconnected.
As a company, our goal is to reduce healthcare disparities. We are constantly working to find ways to make it easier for the people we serve to address these difficult issues and make positive change through our program culture, our clinical models, enhanced training, and the integration of evidence-based practices and technology from diverse healthcare settings.
Since 2014, our Whole Person Care (WPC) Initiative has been creating education efforts for our programs to help increase participants’ awareness and self-management of physical and behavioral health symptoms while encouraging healthier choice-making in the use of drugs and alcohol.
Latest Whole Person Care News
Telecare Integrated Care Programs
- Telecare Inland Empire-Coordinated Care (TIE-CC) (Care coordination)
- Telecare Partners in Wellness (The nation's first mental health Pay for Success program)
- CHANGES (Telecare's first program specializing in co-occurring disorders)
- Kaiser PFICS (Works in partnership with Kaiser Permanente in San Diego)
- Kaiser Downey (Works in partnership with Kaiser Permanente in Los Angeles)
Telecare's Whole Person Care Leaders
Information from a sample population of our TIE-CC program was collected six months prior to enrollment in the program. Following is a summary of reductions in utilization from pre‐Telecare and post‐Telecare.