121 Downey Ave.
Modesto, CA 95354
The Telecare Recovery Access Center (TRAC) exists to provide culturally competent mental health services to adults with serious mental illness in a community setting. The team provides the support our members need to successfully achieve their own personal recovery goals.
TRAC provides a continuity of care and a menu of treatment options ranging from high intensity Partnership TRAC (which utilizes Assertive Community Treatment). TRAC offers a low member-to-staff ratio and provides its services in the community. Members receive group and individual support using a “whatever it takes” approach and individualized Recovery Planning, with 24/7 crisis intervention services. The moderately intensive Fast TRAC (ISS) offers outpatient level services. TRAC also provdes a low intensity member-supportedWellness TRAC. This variety of options supports individuals in all levels of their recovery while offering choice and flexibility to members and their families.
TRAC uses multidisciplinary teams, which include a psychiatrist, a nurse, a Master’s prepared clinician, and personal service coordinators/case managers with experience in substance abuse recovery, housing, employment, and mental health support. Some staff may be mental health consumers in recovery themselves. The teams work in partnership with each other, as well as other agencies and service providers in the area to assist members with linkage to community resources.
Services and Supports
Based on the well-researched Program of Assertive Community Treatment model, developed in Madison, Wisconsin, the program provides or assists members in obtaining a full range of services that can include:
- Comprehensive assessment and treatment
- Crisis intervention and immediate support 24 hours/day, 7 days/week (Partnership TRAC)
- Outreach and engagement
- Psychiatric assessment and treatment
- Medication management, support and education
- Risk focused assessment and intervention
- Physical health screening, care coordination and referral
- Substance abuse intervention and counseling
- Focus on self-help and wellness
- A primary focus on peer support and family / significant other involvement, promoting community integration
- Vocational and educational services
- Engagement activities
- Case management
- Housing support
- Benefits and entitlements assistance
- Family support
- Education and life skill coaching, including money management
- Dual diagnosis assessment and intervention
- Providing information and learning opportunities as support for individuals in their recovery
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: By appointment
The TRAC program operates under contract with the Stanislaus County Department of Mental Health and are funded by the Mental Health Services Act (MHSA) and Stanislaus County Behavioral Health and Recovery Services.
Telecare is a family- and employee-owned company that has been treating individuals with serious mental illness since 1965. We specialize in innovative, outcomes-driven services for high-risk individuals with complex needs. Our programs are recovery-focused and clinically effective and are designed in partnership with local, county, state and other behavioral health organizations.