2080 E. Street, 2nd Floor
San Bernardino, California 92408
At Telecare’s Inland Empire Coordinated Care (TIE-CC) program, we recognize it can sometimes be challenging to access, understand, and coordinate all the health care benefits and services available to you.
We believe that a coordinated approach to care can empower you to lead healthier and more fulfilling life. We have an interdisciplinary team of health care providers that works with you, your primary care provider, and the Inland Empire Health Plan care coordinator to identify your goals, ﬁgure out how you can reach them, and support you in achieving them.
Your recovery starts with a Whole Health Wellness Plan. Our staff helps by making sure you are connected with the resources you need and make sure that all of your care is coordinated. We provide most of services to you in the community, so it’s easier for you to work with staff and feel comfortable and confident in the process.
Just the Basics
Population Served: Adults with serious mental health conditions, as well as co-occurring physical health and substance use issues.
Funded by: Inland Empire Health Plan
Our program is based on the Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) model, where we connect you to the proper resources that can help you achieve your goals. We will work together with your family, friends, and community to help you take steps toward making recovery happen.
The TIE-CC team is made up of a nurse, licensed mental health professionals (care coordinator and psychiatrists), and personal service coordinators.
Services and Supports
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Screening and intervention for common mental health, substance use, and physical health conditions
- Providing assistance with housing and psychiatric services
- Use of evidence-based practice to enhance motivation to access available preventive/treatment services and skills to set and work toward individual goals
- Problem Solving Treatment
- Weekly Co-Occurring Education Groups
- Substance use counselor
- Referrals to community-based drug and/or alcohol treatment
- Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- After hours crisis hotline available
Members are referred to TIE-CC by Inland Empire Health Plan.
- Adults, 18+, with severe mental health conditions and co-occurring substance use conditions interfering with health and wellness
- Must be a resident of Riverside County and San Bernardino County
- Most of the individuals served also have chronic physical health conditions, including diabetes, high blood pressure, and
Contacting A Family Member
Per the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines, the TIE-CC program will not release any client information without a signed authorization.
Family members are welcome to contact the program director.
Telecare is a family- and employee-owned company that has been treating individuals with serious mental illness since 1965. We specialize in innovative, outcomes-driven services for high-risk individuals with complex needs. Our programs are recovery-focused and clinically effective and are designed in partnership with local, county, state and other behavioral health organizations.
About Inland Empire Health Plan
Inland Empire Health Plan is a not-for-proﬁt Medi-Cal and Medicare health plan, with over 4,000 providers serving over one million residents of San Bernardino and Riverside counties. Our mission is to organize and improve the delivery of quality, accessible and wellness based healthcare services for our community.