Thurston Mason Mobile Outreach and
Intensive Case Management Teams
Telecare Mason County Mobile Outreach (MOT) and Intensive Case Management (ICM) Teams
601 W. Franklin Street, Suite A.
Shelton, WA 98584
Telecare Thurston County Mobile Outreach (MOT) and Intensive Case Management (ICM) Teams
908 5th Ave. SE
Olympia, WA 98501
About Thurston Mason MOT & ICM Teams
Telecare’s Thurston Mason Mobile Outreach (MOT) and Intensive Case Management (ICM) Teams were developed to provide specialized, recovery-focused services to people with mental health and/or substance use issues. The intent of these programs is to help individuals during times of mental health or substance use related crisis, so they can regain stability, stay safe in the community, and prevent incarceration or unnecessary hospitalization.
Intensive Case Management Essentials
- Up to 90 days of case management for those who meet admission criteria
- May include assistance with Medicaid enrollment, connection with primary care provider, and housing
- Assistance from Peer Recovery Coaches who can help facilitate connections to community supports
Mobile Outreach Essentials
- Support in the community for those experiencing a crisis related to mental illness and/or substance use
- Coordinate services with first responders (police, EMS) on initial screening and triage
- On-site assessment, stabilization, and safety planning
- Provides services in lieu of incarceration
Our services are designed using Telecare’s Recovery-Centered Clinical System (RCCS). This system incorporates evidence-based practices and innovative design components, and emphasizes choice-making skills, harm-reduction techniques and strives to awaken the hopes and dreams of the individual. The RCCS emphasizes “no-force first” practices. Staff work with individuals within their cultural dynamic in building independence and self-responsibility to foster their recovery and successfully transition them back to lower levels of care.
Services and Supports
- Behavioral health needs screening
- Outreach and engagement
- Intensive case management
- Crisis intervention
- Support and educational services for
- participants and family members
- Linkage to community resources, such as medical and mental health care, substance use services, housing and vocational resources, National Alliance on Mental Health (NAMI), food banks, clubhouses, legal aid, etc.
- Referrals are made by local law enforcement agencies only
Intensive Case Management
- Clients are referred through many sources: hospitals, E&T providers, mobile outreach teams, and others
- who are in contact with individuals in need of behavioral health services and coordination
Who Is Served
- Adults ages 18 and older
- Diagnosed with a severe mental illness, or
- Experiencing an emotional and/or behavioral disturbance, including substance use/abuse, in Thurston or Mason County
Telecare is a family- and employee-owned company that has been treating individuals with serious mental illness since 1965. We specialize in innovative, outcomes-driven services for high-risk individuals with complex needs. Our programs are recovery-focused and clinically effective and are designed in partnership with local, county, state and other behavioral health organizations.