Sausal Creek Outpatient Clinic
2620 26th Avenue
Oakland, California 94601
Sausal Creek Outpatient Clinic Has Been Redesigned to Offer New Services to the Community as of 7/17/18.
Sausal Creek is no longer exclusively a crisis stabilization clinic. Our new services and hours are included below.
- Case management and medication management services for individuals with serious mental illness who have been referred by Alameda County ACCESS.
- Walk-in crisis services for residents of Alameda County, age 18+, who do NOT have a current mental health doctor/provider, and who are uninsured or who are covered by MediCal.
- Tuesday 7:00am to 3:30pm
- Wednesday 11:30am to 8:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Friday 11:30am to 8:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am to 5:30pm
Additional crisis resources in Alameda County can be found below (and on the downloadable flyer to the right).
Immediate Crisis Supports
You can call the crisis line for support, any time, day or night. The crisis support service members can help if you’re in crisis, feel suicidal, or just need to talk.
You can go to Highland Hospital ER for walk-in, in-person support. You can click the address link below to get driving directions from your location.
Address & Phone:
You can go to John George for walk-in, in-person support if you are in immediate crisis. You can click the address link below to get driving directions from your location
Address & Phone:
Telecare is a family- and employee-owned company that has been treating individuals with serious mental illness since 1965. We specialize in innovative, outcomes-driven services for high-risk individuals with complex needs. Our programs are recovery-focused and clinically effective and are designed in partnership with local, county, state and other behavioral health organizations.