2020 Iowa Avenue, Suite 101
Riverside, California 92507
About Riverside RISE
Telecare's RISE is an Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) program for individuals with serious mental illness. These programs exist to help people live successfully in the community and make strides toward their hopes and dreams and achieve their personal recovery goals, while avoiding unnecessary psychiatric hospitalization.
Treatment and support services are individualized and guided by the individual's hopes, dreams and goals.
- Team members share responsibility for individuals served
- Staff-to-consumer ratio is small (approximately one to 10)
- Range of services is comprehensive and flexible
- Most services are provided in the community, where members live, work and socialize.
Just the Basics
Population Served: Residents ages 18-59 or older, in the metropolitan Riverside, Mid-County and Desert regions. Individuals who may be transitioning from institutional settings like state hospitals, IMDs, jails or locked psychiatric facilities. These individuals may also have a history of incarceration or arrests, a co-occurring substance abuse issue, or a history of being homeless.
Funded by: Riverside University Health System-Behavioral Health (RUHS-BH) and Mental Health Services Act (MHSA)
Telecare has created a recovery-centered experience for people served. Programs and staff strive to create an environment where a person can choose to recover. By connecting to each individual's core self and trusting it to guide the way, it is possible to awaken the desire to embark on the recovery journey.
Multidisciplinary team of clinicians, psychiatry, nursing and drug-and-alcohol, education/employment, and housing experienced staff.
Services and Supports
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Outreach and engagement
- Community-based wrap-around services
- Intensive case management
- Money management/representative payee
- 24/7 availability
- Housing support
- Medication support & education
- Co-occurring recovery treatment
- Vocational & educational services
- Linkage to financial benefits
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sundays: Closed
Coordinated by the Riverside County Department of Mental Health.
- Must be a resident of Riverside County in California
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have an acute mental health emergency
Contacting A Family Member
Family members can contact individuals at RISE by calling the main number at 951-384-4699.
Per the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines, staff members cannot release any client information without a signed authorization.
Family members are also welcome to contact the program director.
Telecare is a family- and employee-owned company that has been treating individuals with serious mental illness since 1965. We specialize in innovative, outcomes-driven services for high-risk individuals with complex needs. Our programs are recovery-focused and clinically effective and are designed in partnership with local, county, state and other behavioral health organizations.