Kaiser Intensive Community Treatment
900 Fulton Avenue, Suite 270
Sacramento, CA 95825
About Kaiser Intensive Community Treatment
At the Kaiser Intensive Community Treatment (ICT) program in Sacramento, CA, we are here to assist you with taking positive steps towards the things that matter in your life.
We believe in a whatever‐it‐takes approach to empower your recovery from within. We partner with Kaiser Permanente psychiatrists and clinical staff to ensure you are successfully engaged in treatment services. Our multidisciplinary team will provide you with short‐term case management and services to help you navigate the mental health system.
Your recovery plan starts with you. Upon arrival, a diverse clinical team will provide an individualized assessment and work with you every step of the way to support your goals in life.
Just the Basics
Population Served: Members of Kaiser Permanente, aged 18+, diagnosed with a severe mental illness and have had previous patterns of high inpatient care utilization or otherwise be at high-risk for readmission
Our program is based on a community‐based model, where we connect members to the proper resources in order to help them achieve their goals. All services are recovery‐focused, strengths‐based, and anchored in recovery principles.
Services and Supports
Services include, but are not limited to:
- In‐home assessment and behavioral health recovery planning
- Counseling using Motivational Interviewing and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Self‐management coaching and life‐skills development
- Engagement and 1 on 1 assistance with accessing community resources
- 24/7 crisis intervention/resolution
- Assistance with mental health symptom management and coping skills
- Drug and alcohol counseling and education through Telecare’s manualized 16‐week Co‐Occurring Education Groups, held at the Sacramento program
- Support finding housing and budget management assistance
- Access to Pat Deegan’s Common Ground application
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Crisis services are available to members 24/7 by calling 916‐830‐7903
Referrals are made through Kaiser Permanente.
Who Is Served
- Members of Kaiser Permanente, aged 18+
- Diagnosed with a severe mental illness
- Have had previous patterns of high inpatient care utilization or otherwise be at high-risk for readmission
Our Partnership with Kaiser
Telecare is a part of Kaiser Permanente’s behavioral health continuum of care. We have had a successful relationship with Kaiser for 18 years and have helped Kaiser Permanente members reduce or avoid unnecessary hospitalizations by providing intensive community-based wraparound case management services.
Telecare is a family- and employee-owned company that has been treating individuals with serious mental illness since 1965. We specialize in innovative, outcomes-driven services for high-risk individuals with complex needs. Our programs are recovery-focused and clinically effective and are designed in partnership with local, county, state and other behavioral health organizations.