Health & Recovery Resources
There are many resources available to help you learn, grow, and make progress in your health and recovery.
We have gathered some of our favorites below.*
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- Center for Psychiatric Rehabilitation
- National Empowerment Center
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
Education & Tools:
Mental Health First Aid
Mental Health First Aid is an 8-hour course that teaches you how to identify, understand and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders. The training gives you the skills you need to reach out and provide initial help and support to someone who may be developing and mental health or substance use problem or experiencing a crisis.
*Links on this page are provided as a convenience and do not imply endorsement. Telecare is not responsible for content on websites outside of the Telecare website. Telecare does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained on third-party websites.