12440 Firestone Blvd., Suite 3020
Norwalk, California 90650
About ATLAS AOT
At the ATLAS Assisted Outpatient Treatment-Full Service Partnership (AOT-FSP) program, you have the opportunity to connect with a group of people who are here to be your
We know that the journey to recovery can be a tough one, and we believe that no one should have to go through it alone. We have
a full staff of peer specialists, personal service coordinators, master-level therapists or social workers, nurses, and psychiatrists who are all here to help you on your path.
Your recovery starts with a carefully tailored treatment plan according to your specific needs. While you may be joining the ATLAS AOT program because of a court order, we want you to know that, for us, it does not matter how you got to this point, what matters is that
you feel better in your life and we are here to help you do that. We work with you to meet these needs by assigning you an intensive case manager who can help you with co-occurring treatment, life skills training, assisting you with social security and Medi-Cal, and community integration.
Just the Basics
Population Served: Adults ages 18+ with serious mental illness who have a history of lack of participation in a mental health program
that have resulted in two or more hospitalizations or incarcerations within the last 36 months, or have attempted to cause harm in the last 48 months.
Funded by: Mental Health Services Act
Our program is based on the Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) model, where we connect you to the proper resources that can help
you achieve your goals. We will work together with your family, friends, and the court system to help you take steps towards making
Services and Supports
- Intensive case management
- Mental health rehabilitation
- Outreach and engagement
- Money management and/or representative payee
- Housing support
- Medication support and education
- Co-occurring treatment
- Vocational and educational linkage
- Linkage to financial benefits and entitlements
- Community based wraparound services, 24/7 availability
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- After hours
- On-call staff availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
To become a member, you must be referred to us by the Los Angeles Department of Mental Health.
- Adults, 18 years and older with a serious mental illness
- Have a history of lack of participation in a mental health program that have resulted in 2+ hospitalizations or incarcerations within the last 36 months, or have attempted to cause harm in the last 48 months
- Behaviors that are likely to result in harm to self or others
- At risk for grave disability
- At risk to survive safely in the community
What Makes Us Different
We believe that the strongest intervention we can deliver, in a quick and impacting way, is through a welcoming environment. We work on this culture every day by building on traditions and rituals through the work of really great people. Our culture creates an environment where resilience can flourish and recovery thrives. We created this type of culture through the program structure and the many touch-points throughout the day.
Telecare is a family- and employee-owned company that has been treating individuals with serious mental illness since 1965. We specialize in innovative, outcomes-driven services for high-risk individuals with complex needs. Our programs are recovery-focused and clinically effective and are designed in partnership with local, county, state and other behavioral health organizations.