Just like you, we hit the ground running at the beginning of 2016 and we’re not slowing down anytime soon. This month, we would like to share with you some program and company highlights from March, and a look at things to come.
We Introduced a New Member to Our Executive Team
- We are delighted to announce Kent Eller, MD, as Telecare's newest SVP and Chief Medical Officer.
We Expanded Services to Existing Customers
- In Stanislaus County, CA, we opened a new 4-chair Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU) to provide timely services to those experiencing a mental health emergency.
We’re Joining Larger Industry Conversations
- We had the opportunity to meet with many behavioral health professionals in Las Vegas at the National Council Conference as well as learn about the latest innovations and trends in the mental health field.
- We presented on "Justice Involved Mental Health and RCCS" during a poster session at the Forensic Mental Health Association of California Conference in Monterey, CA.
We’re Looking Forward to Starting New Services and Offering Leadership Opportunities
- We have many new programs opening soon—Thurston Mason, Horizon View, Santa Clara Bridge to Hope—and are looking for talented, passionate individuals to join us. To learn how you make a difference, click here.
If you would like more information on our upcoming projects, please send me an email and let me know.
Until next time, all the best,
Faith Richie, SVP of Development, Telecare Corporation